Now More Happier.

6.02.2006

Up and up.

I have finished all of my full days of school. The next milestone comes on Tuesday, which is the last time I'll be at my internship. Then Thursday, which will be the last day I attend classes in any form. I thought for the longest time that I'd be sad about it, but it's really hard to even be neutral. Most of the time (almost in spite of myself) I'm just somewhat happy.

School today was full of overblown sentimentality. Year books came in today during lunch, so lunch was spent poring over them and the blocks after lunch spent passing around and signing them. Probably the nearly constant theme in my yearbook comments to other people was that it was hard to summarize four years and still do our experiences justice. I've received some pretty great comments from other people so far, and hope to get a few more in there next week. I'd like to look at the yearbook years down the road and remember most of the people who signed it without turning through the pages to find their picture. I have a fairly colossal memory, so I don't think this is an unreasonable goal.

And there's a, uhm, lady in my life. She's extremely awesome. I'm going to continue the policy of not writing about people who are not me. But, well, the more you know, I guess.

I mentioned earlier that tennis is over, which I brings me (sort of) to this point. I've been wondering recently about continuing to play. Of course I'll always play it, it's just that another summer of hitting around with the same person doesn't appeal to me. Last summer it was great because we both got a lot better and had the rest (and most important year) of our high school careers ahead of us. This year, I'm not too hot on my prospects for joining a college team (aside from maybe an intramural one). What I may end up doing is looking for low-level tournaments hereabouts. I think those might be fun, even if I end up getting my ass handed to me by some country club court-rat.

I'm going to go lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

we will be 19 soon. OMG!

1:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home