Now More Happier.

5.20.2006

"What are you drinking?" "Misery."

That's probably one of the most brilliant things I've ever said. I just don't remember it.

That aside, I feel an odd mixture of greatness and pain and fatigue right now. A lot of it stems from the tennis tournament. I didn't do as well as I'd hoped in singles, getting knocked out (7-5, 4-6, 2-6 for anyone who cares) by a guy I waxed in the regular season (6-3, 6-2). I could make a lot of excuses, I guess, but in the end he played well and I did not, so he won. I did pretty much as well as I'd hoped to in doubles, making it all the way to the finals after knocking out a Windsor team (6-0, 6-3) and a Franklin team (7-5, 6-4). Then we got crushed (1-6, 0-6) by another Windsor team who were, frankly, just too damned good. We made tournament runner up, which was nice. Aside from a trophy and amazingly sore thighs, I picked up a nice bit of sunburn which will hopefully become an awesome tan.

I've almost finished The Rebel and will soon have nothing to read.

I'm going to court on Monday for a reckless driving ticket.

Tomorrow should be fun, but you don't get to read about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home