Now More Happier.

4.24.2006

Rambling.

I feel like I should post something, since I haven't done so since mid-Spring Break. Since I've got no particular goal or point to make, this one's probably going to ramble a bit. The rest of Spring Break was good, though not really eventful. I more or less played Oblivion for a good percentage of my waking hours.

The senior trip was this past weekend, and it was pretty great. I was talking to some people on the tennis team about it, and they had heard it wasn't very good. This lead me to the conclusion that it was what you made of it. We stayed at a hotel (the Great Wolf Lodge, in Williamsburg) on Friday night. This was basically the 'make or break' of funness, since the Busch Gardens trip ended early due to torrential downpours. But really, the hotel had a water park, so there was no reason not to enjoy yourself.

Life in general has been, through a series of ups and downs rather than a lack of anything, very neutral. Not large ups and downs, but enough that I can be down when I'm in the mood for that or see the silver lining when I want to.

Above all, school's almost over. After prom, nothing significant happens until graduation. Prom is about 3 weeks away. The end is almost tangible in its closeness, as it never has been before. I'm going to miss the school and the people in it, but I think in the end it'll all be good.

Tennis has recently left me frustrated. I'm not going to bother talking about the technicalities, but let it suffice to say that our record has gone from 7-2 to 7-4, with my personal record approximately mirroring that. After a few short winning streaks, it's a bitter pill to swallow.

I've also been thinking a lot about philosophical things lately, but just general musings and certainly not worth being committed to something that is functionally permanent.

Summary: My life is a sine wave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home