Now More Happier.

2.08.2006

El Tenniso

12 days. I can't wait for the season to start, even though the first few weeks are probably going to consist mostly of hitting against the wall and drills for me and Trevor while everyone else gets up to speed. What I'm really anticipating is playing against someone that isn't, well, Trevor. It's nice to have a steady partner, don't get me wrong, but I constantly worry that I just fall back to playing to his weak spots, rather than real strategy. Still, I don't think I'll have much a problem getting to first seed, and definitely won't be falling below second unless something crazy happens.

Other things are going very well, life is on the up and up. I'm pretty sure that means something terrible will happen soon, but I'll write about that when it gets here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

i call it tennisimo

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home