Now More Happier.

1.16.2006

Tennis.

7-6 (7-3)
6-0

This is the first time since last year's tournament that I've played in sets. It's a ridiculous amount of tennis, but it didn't feel that bad. I definitely feel the effect of a summer of practice and hard labor and am absolutely in better shape. Last year, I'd be in pretty bad shape at the end of a set. I constantly forgot things (like the score and which side of the court I was supposed to be on) and made some pretty bad choices. This, on top of the physical fatigue, was usually not very cool. The sets I played today, though, I was 'in' for the whole time. It was nice. And afterwards, I felt a slight euphoria accompanying the pleasant fatigue. Recapturing this feeling later this year is going to be great, and I can't wait for the season to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home