Now More Happier.

1.24.2006

I Guess I Should Write About This

I'm pretty sure we're going to have to put my dog to sleep soon. This dog has followed me from one house to another and from first grade to the present. Oft times I have feelings and dislike the English language because I can't adequately express them. This is one of those times. I suppose it's like losing any other long-term pet (as opposed to goldfish), but to me, she's special and this sucks pretty hardcore. She's got lupus, which in canines is when the immune system attacks the rest of the body or something like that. That's how it was explained to me many and many years ago. Now she's also got arthritis and occasionally when I look at her eyes they seem somewhat clouded so I wouldn't be surprised if she's going blind as well. She hasn't eaten in just less than week and she's still got the same bowl of water. I saw some...stuff on the floor and called my mom to see what was up, and she said "She's got an appointment for Thursday ... You might want to start preparing yourself."

:-(

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

not Lucky... damn it... I remember her as a puppy, and the first night we had her in the sunroom... and she came running into my room cause she managed to jump over the baby gates that were setup there...

:(

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home