Now More Happier.

12.21.2005

When Good Things Implode

Good thing: Movie night with the pals, possible extra.
Bad thing: Person hosting movie night decides he'd rather go to Virginia Beach and let me tell everyone else coming. I hope it was worth it, because everyone else is pretty fucking mad dude.

I'm glad I'm not far away, and did not burn a significant amount of gas or I'd be fucking pissed. This kind of makes me not want to do things with a certain someone. Learn some fucking responsibility and don't make plans that you're going to discard when something else comes up. This has the same reeks of the same inconsideracy displayed during a certain Hooters->IHOP instance, except without the birthday excuse. Learn to handle your shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

Hooters->IHOP instance reads like bad programming.

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home