Now More Happier.

11.06.2005

SATs (take 2)

I swear that they made the math harder than last time I took this test. Reading/Writing seemed easier though. I didn't finish the essay, but that shouldn't make much of a difference. Honestly, I don't really care about my reading/writing scores...I need my math to be at or above 600 so that I have a chance of getting into V. Tech's School of Engineering. I got a 580 last time without studying...this time I read over a booklet, but the actual questions seemed harder. Maybe I've lost my grip on the math stuff just because I haven't done too much in awhile. Still, I think I did alright.
The most notworthy thing that happened, I'd say, is that I got a free Red Bull from a vending machine. I put $2 in and pressed A1 to get the drink. As I bend over to pick it up, I hear a musical plinking that resonates with my soul. I wonder, for the briefest of moments, what it could be. Then I reach inside the coin return slot to find 8 quarters...the full price of the drink. For lo, the Lord is peculiar in his mercy and his love overfloweth into our lives.


On another note, 2006 is the last cool class at ARGS. 07 has a couple cool kids, but you can only tell that they're cool because they hang out with us. 08 and 09 aren't even on the radar.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you *really* want to come to vt for engineering?

its not all its cracked up to be.

I mean, if crotchey old men talking about sweet young Britney Spears, same sex unions, and "FUCK YOU! Any other smartass questions" floats your boat, come on over/up.

2:56 AM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

That kind of reminds me of ARGS.

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

i agree.

8:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybed itd have been slightly better if i hadnt gone to args.

i doubt it.

12:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home