Now More Happier.

11.25.2005

Gaaaah.

I think that what I need, more than almost anything else in the world, is a female friend who is nice to talk to and...hmm...I suppose discreet would be the right word. Because right now, (a) girl(s) fucking confuse me, and I sort of want to get it off my chest, but this is not the right place for that.

And I have no place for that, except to myself, and I already think about these things too much. Normally I'm a fairly linear thinker, a -> b -> c -> d, but with certain subjects it's more like a -> c -> f -> a, ad nauseum. I suppose eventually I'll come to some sort of conclusion, but I also suppose it will be an empty success.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, guys are just as confusing to me as girls are to you, lol.

---Mary

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Princess Sara said...

Catching up on my blog-reading.

I think what you need is a good sister-in-law to talk to and conveniently enough, you have one. So that begs the question; why don’t you use her? I’ll just be here eagerly awaiting your response.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home