Now More Happier.

7.24.2005

May You Live in Interesting Times.

Again, I've fallen into the habbit of not posting very often. I write about this alot, because it takes up space, and I am unsatisfied with 5 line posts. I am writing about this again because I feel obligated to write about something other than my awesome new tennis racquet. If you guys are all lucky, there might be one, maybe even two more posts about this between now and when school starts! Anyway, if you're really interested in living my life vicariously, my day goes something like this:

6:30 - Wake up.
7:30 - Out for work
7:55 - Clock in
8:00 - 4:30 - Work. Curse the bourgeoisie.
5:00 - Get home
6:00 - Dinner
7:00 - Tennis
9:30-10:30 - Beddy-bye time for the pretty little princess.

And that's basically it. Hence lack of posting, because there's not really much worth posting about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

i thought you updated the look

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

I ran into some CSS problems.

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home