Now More Happier.

5.13.2005

Procrastination.

I'm not sure if other people do this, but I have slowly come to realize that I put off more or less everything. Even things I enjoy doing, I put off. I don't even know why, I just know that whatever I'm doing at the moment, I haven't done enough of it yet. So I go do it again, and again, and soon 15 minutes has turned into 3 hours and it's time to put off getting ready for bed. Maybe I need to listen to worse music, so that I can stop using the 'Next song that isn't really good' excuse. I'd like to finish this post well, but

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

haha.

well. I have the same problem, but the only way to not put something off is to actually do it.

9:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T STOP GET IT GET IT
WE ARE YOUR CAPTAINS IN IT
STEADY WATCH ME NAVIGATE
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home