Now More Happier.

2.03.2005

I hate German.

I wish I didn't need 3 years of a language to get an advanced diploma, because I hate this God damned language. It's confusing as hell, and that isn't helped by the fact that the teacher isn't willing to work with us. School started 5 months ago, and we're on chapter 3 of the German book. We're going back to the second one, so hopefully it won't be so horrible. Anyway, this is my most recent quiz.

The picture files are kind of big, so if you're using 56k you might be in for a little wait.
Page 1.
Page 2.

Other than that, school's not so bad. I'm not doing too hot in Physics, but I like the class...so that's weird. Everything else I'm up to my usual awesome standards in.

Ashley/Ugly Girl is gone, already it's much nicer. I was going to throw a party, but upon further thought I figured it wasn't a good idea so I'm not. I'm going to a party Saturday though, so it's basically the same thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool. ugly girl is gone

-trevor

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

And to think, I bitched about my 11.

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home