Now More Happier.

2.06.2005

Cool.

Last night's party was fun. It's sort of a blur (possibly because I got mad crunk, possibly because I've only had ~3.5 hours of sleep), but it was probably one of the most fun parties I've been to. I saw people who I was pretty good friends with at the beginning of high school but don't talk to enough anymore, that was nice. Saw a couple people I haven't talked to since middle school, which was sort of weird. I'm actually surprised they recognized me.

[Insert cool ending.]

6 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

UrbanDictionary.Com to the rescue on this one. So were you acting like a hoodlum, drunk, high, or some combination thereof, or did you entirely misappropriate the word "crunk" in an effort to exude some sort of ghetto-style?

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

I was just a smidgeon drunk.

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Joshua said...

Smidgeon != mad crunk

I prefer to avoid drinking in public (excluding SimuCon). Public really being anywhere there are people I don't know.

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

It's relatively mad crunk.

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

Which party was this?

11:33 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

A small one at Dustin's house.

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home