Now More Happier.

1.14.2005

I need to party it up.

I just realized that the most fun thing I've done in the past few days is go through my science project and change all the If/Else statements to Switch statements. (These next couple sentences increase my nerd-dom exponentially.) Switch statements are so cool, seriously. If they were one gang, and If/Else statements were another gang, and they had a rumble, Switch statements would pop a cap in the punk asses of the If/Else statements. Then they'd flash gang signs and drive away.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

The last comment makes you white, not nerdy.

Also, switch statements are a pain in the ass. If you have to write a huge switch for something, either you're doing it right and it's just a shitty thing to code, or you're doing it wrong and there's a better way.

11:30 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

Please don't tell me you run with the If/Else crew.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Joshua said...

No, I run with the #define macro crew.

6:42 PM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

In response to the #macro thing:

you got served!!!

That statement alone made many people who were not white, turn into whiteys.

11:57 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

#define macro, what the.

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home