Now More Happier.

1.29.2005

Almost, but not quite :(

I got my car registered today, which took entirely too long. We went to the DMV that's about 10 minutes away, but the title was for my dad, who was in Chesterfield. So we drove down there, and he signed one part. However, there was another which we had forgotten about, so he had to drive to the DMV (we were, fortunately, at the one in Chester). By the time I got my car registered, it was about 11. The whole adventure took about 3 hours. All that's left is the inspection, but it needs fixing first. I'm not really sure what's wrong with it so I can't describe it very well, but it stops accelerating after it turns and is slow to accelerate when coming from a complete stop.

My license plates, when I get them, will kick some serious ass.

LOL PWND

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

nice.

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home