Now More Happier.

12.25.2004

Merry Christmas.

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."

Anyway.

The whole gift opening thing was better than I expected. I guess I'll give a quick run down of what I got.

$20 from Josh and Sara (Thanks guys)
$20 Prepaid mastercard thing (like a gift certificate for anywhere)
Steering wheel & license plate covers
Window tinting foil
Window decals
Seat covers
Ice remover
Grandma and Grampa paid for driving school so I'll get my license on time
Flashlight/Radio (Grandma Pat*)
Encyclopedia of Mammals (Grandma Pat*)
Socks (Grandma Pat*)
Camera (Grandma Pat*)

In my stocking:
Seduction cologne
Lucky Brand cologne
German phrase book (Es gefaellt mir)
Condoms (wtf)
Lottery ticket (no luck :( )
Magic 8 ball
Silly Putty
Bubble blower thing
Lint brush
Assorted Candy



*Grandma Pat - She gives wierd gifts every year. I think she spontaneously buys lots of things, then gives them away at Christmas. This year she did decently well, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home