Now More Happier.

11.20.2004

Title.

So, I'm at the house for the weekend again. Except this time, dad's here too. With the exception of the dogs not being here, it is, superficially, much like it was October 16. It's a pretty weird feeling, though neither pleasant or unpleasant. My dad's almost definitely going to be moving away, which sucks hard. We're pretty close, and I'm going to miss him. At this point, his choices are Florida or Pennsylvania. They both have their ups and downs, and they're far enough away that he can 'start over.' He told me why he wants to move, and I can't fault him for it. I understand. In the end, it will probably be better for him. Right now, though, it sucks. I suppose I'll be able to drive soon, and see him once in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home