Now More Happier.

10.18.2004

Why I am not at school today.

Today I am staying home. I missed the bus and woke up about an hour and 15 minutes later than I'd like to. I got dressed, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and went to wake my dad up. Didn't work, but he was still snoring so I figured he was all right. I put on my boots downstairs and went back up to try it. I swear, his subconscious was trying to piss me off. I'd knock on his door and say, "Dad" and he'd stop snoring for a minute, maybe rub his face, and then resume snoring. It was during one of these bouts of turning over that I noticed a giant fucking puddle of blood on his sheets. Perhaps I'm exagerating, but to give you an idea of the size and place, I honestly thought it was some fucked up vomit. It was all over his blanket and back too.

He was still going to drive me to school.

But he couldn't 'get moving.' At this point, hundreds or thousands of thoughts are running through my head, "Should I call 911?" "WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK" "It figures something bad would happen about now, when everything else is going so well."

I feel like crying. I feel like throwing up. Perhaps the most fucked up, I don't feel I have enough information yet to do either.

Ok, here's an update. He's upstairs washing off, it was actually a big cut on his forearm. I'm not really sure how he got it, he thinks by scratching or something. The blood's bad, but it's not as bad as I thought it was. My worst fears are allayed. I'll update in the actual if and when something happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

What the hell? Update as soon as you can, please.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home