Now More Happier.

10.08.2004

Milestone.

So at the end of the month, I should be going to my first non-birthday party in high school. It's for Halloween, it should be pretty cool. The current plan is for me and a few friends to drive home from school to my house, play Halo for awhile, then head to the party where we'll spend the night. I'm not really sure what we're going to be doing at the party, but whatever. Halo.

Any suggestions for what I should dress up as? The current plan is to buy/borrow a sweater vest and maybe a non-black shirt and wear that, and comb the hair to the side or down the middle instead of spiking it up. Getting "out of the uniform," as Danielle so wonderfully put it this morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sara said...

Go as your sister-in-law... you'll get to wear a tiara! Everyone loves tiaras.

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

I might go as a Pirate. ;)

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Joshua said...

What, my brother going to a PARTY? This can't be... you're supposed to stay INSIDE at all times and remain anti-social. If you're FORCED outside you can only travel with a small group of people with whom you kvetch about everyone else and you must make yourselves as disagreable as possible to anyone who approaches. Fuck.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home