Now More Happier.

10.12.2004

A couple things.

#1 - Breakfast is much, much better when it is for dinner. I wish I had time to eat like this in the morning.

#2 - I was talking to this girl at the end of the day, in Team Design. Usually when I talk to people, I look at the bridge of their nose, their chin, maybe their shoes, maybe their ears, quite possibly the air beside their head. Anyway we were talking, and I decided to look at her eyes. They were nice, a light blue/green hazelish color with darker spots, it's kind of hard to describe even though I can remember them perfectly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sara said...

You like her... you think she's sexy!

Come on, what kind of sister would I be if I didn't rag on you a bit?!

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

She's totally sexy.

8:17 PM

 
Blogger Nigger. said...

Direct eye contact with a chick = instant success.

I know this from experience. Do her.

8:18 PM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

STFU, you angsty mofo


;)

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home