Now More Happier.

9.06.2004

Ugh.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I'm going to do my best to get out of first period class and into the guidance office to get my schedule into something somewhat acceptable. I also figured out that we have two lunches this year. Fortunately, I have the same one Kenny does, so even all or most of my friends have the first lunch there'll be someone around worth talking to. I can't decide how I feel about that decision. It's cool, because the lines and crowding last year were ridiculous. Seriously, they covered about half of the cafeteria most days, and once or twice got 3/4s of it. However, I was almost always able to avoid the lines by getting salads, which had the extra benefit of not tasting like crap. So...there's a real possibility I won't be able to talk to many of my friends, but there's also the possibility I won't have to wait in line for 20 minutes to get lunch. The little jury in my head is still out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home