Now More Happier.

9.12.2004

Today, I mourn.

I regret that it took so long to finally get my learner's permit. It was available about a year and a half ago, I've had it for less than 5 months. If all goes well, I'll be getting my license in 4 months, or in other words, mother fucking January. Anyway, that's not so much the reason. The reason is that there's almost no chance I'll get to see KMFDM when they come close to here in November. I'd have no problem driving to DC to see these guys, they kick tons and tons of ass. It's the 20th anniversary tour (which is funny, because they've been a band longer than I've been alive,) and I don't think even they know how long it'll be between that tour and one I might actually be able to see.

So today, I mourn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home