Now More Happier.

9.17.2004

Stuff.

So, this is the end of the second week of school. I think people are finally getting into the groove, new teachers are remembering student's names and now getting into their routines. Students are working on assessing and getting a feel for each teacher and each other. The "OMG I AM HAPPY TO SEE EVERYONE" feeling from coming back is fading rapidly, to be replaced by a "Meh, you all again." style of apathy. I am, however, still staggered by the hotness of some girls. Seriously, holy crap.

I downloaded FireFox 1.0 PR, and there are a few things I don't like. The fact that you have to type / before you can start FindAsYouType, the lack of (good) themes, the lack of (good) extensions, having to wait 3 seconds before clicking OK and installing something. It does seem a decent amount faster than FireFox .9, with some extra stuff that I like. For example, telling me when it blocks a pop-up. That's kind of cool, I guess.

I'm going up to DC today to meet with some people and then see this. It seems pretty cool, and it's definitely better than spending a weekend alone. So yeah, I'm going.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Im running for president, or vice president. And the Triple Allinace will take over a small meaningless building full of queer folk in P-burg.
Check my profile for the url.

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home