Now More Happier.

8.04.2004

Too close for comfort.

School is almost exactly a month away. I haven't gotten any of my supplies yet, or new clothes (I only really need pants, and maybe shoes). I am extremely unprepared. I am also quite unwilling. This is, in recent memory, the first year that I actually haven't wanted to go back to school. The problem might just be that I'm not bored enough. However, I think it's the fact that I'm just...the best way to describe it is tired of dealing with the people. I like a lot of them, and consider a few close friends, but I have no interest in the perpetual social dance. Constantly wondering why people don't realise that if I didn't like them, I wouldn't talk to them and that I only make fun of people I like. The few people who I don't like I simply don't interact with. It's an easy philosophy to follow, and it makes for a lot less stress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

If everyone was like this the world would be a better place.

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home