Now More Happier.

8.19.2004

One of those things.

In an effort to let everyone get to know me better, I decided to fill this out. The first time, Blogger decided to be retarded and it got lost somewhere in cyber-space. I found it on Sara's blog, she found it on Amynah's blog, and now it is on my blog. It sure does get around. Hussy.

For You LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Daniel
-- Birthdate: 08/20/1987
-- Birthplace: Chesterfield, VA
-- Current Location: Chesterfield, VA
-- Eye Color: Hazel
-- Hair Color: Dark Brown
-- Height: 6'0"-6'1"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Irish and Ukrainian
-- The shoes you wear: Boots. Big black ones
-- Your weakness: Sarcasm that most people can't tell is sarcastic
-- Your fears: Disease, hospitals, rappers
-- Your perfect pizza: Mushroom, Italian sausage, pepperoni. Thin crust.
-- Goals you'd like to achieve: Finishing this damn thing again.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: heh
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Unnngh
-- Your best physical feature: My kick ass hair
-- Your bedtime: 9:30-10:30 during school. Something around 1:30 or 2:00 now.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: Whichever uses more child labor
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Never
-- Cuss: Enough to get my point across
-- Sing: Only when alone
-- Take a shower everyday: I try
-- Have a crush: Probably
-- Do you think you've been in love: It's possible
-- Go to college: Off and on.
-- Liked high school: A lot, except the whole 'work' thing
-- Want to get married: Eventually
-- Believe in yourself: Of course
-- Get motion sickness: Nope
-- Think you're attractive: Usually
-- Think you're a health freak: Hahahahahahahahaha
-- Get along with your parents: 99% of the time
-- Like thunderstorms: They're almost as great as hurricanes
-- Play an instrument: No

LAYER SIX:
-- Drank alcohol: Wine on holidays, never besides that
-- Smoked: Not tobacco
-- Done a drug: A few times
-- Had Sex: No :(
-- Made Out: Also no :(
-- Ever gone on a date: See previous 2 answers + :( :( :(
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope
-- Eaten sushi: Yes
-- Been on stage: Yes
-- Been dumped: Maybe once or twice
-- Gone skating: I've rollerbladed alot, and I've been ice skating once, it was ok
-- Made homemade cookies: Maybe once or twice
-- Gone skinny dipping: Nope
-- Dyed your hair: Oh yes
-- Stolen anything: Yes

LAYER SEVEN:
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: No :(
-- If so, was it mixed company: I wish
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nope
-- Been caught "doing something": Yes
-- Been called a tease: No
-- Gotten beaten up: Nope.
-- Shoplifted: Yes, though unsuccessfully
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Never

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Some time in my 20s
-- Numbers and Names of Children: One or two, I don't know about names
-- Describe your dream wedding: One that involves a woman and myself
-- Where you want to go to college: HMC
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Something involving computers, h4xx0rz, and lots of money
-- What country would you most like to visit: Germany would be cool

LAYER NINE:
-- Best eye color: Blue or green
-- Best hair color: Black
-- Short or long hair: Long wins most of the time, depends on the person's face though
-- Height: 5'4" to 5'11"
-- Best weight: Not a marshmallow, not a skeleton
-- Best articles of clothing: Pants
-- Best first date location: Concert
-- Best first kiss location: Mouth

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 1
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: Less than a dozen, more than 2.
-- Number of CDs that I own: Precisely 0
-- Number of piercings: 0
-- Number of tattoos: 0
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A lot, I'd guess
-- Number of scars on my body: A few on my knees and elbows
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Not very many

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

"Not a marshmallow, not a skeleton"
The words of DAniel.

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Princess Sara said...

"-- Drank alcohol: Wine on holidays, never besides that"

LIAR!

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

O:)

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home