Now More Happier.

7.05.2004

:|

My dad's back. It's not really different, I just have to deal with people again, and there's slightly less freedom. For example, no more screaming profanities because I feel like it. Or just going to watch TV because I'm tired of being on the computer. It's pretty nice just being the only human in the house. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until next year.

On a side note, it saved me from having to ride my bike up the grocery store and pick up soda and dinner, so it's not all bad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on...riding your bike to get places/things is the best. I do it all the time...:)

Is the annoying gone?
-Ashleigh

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

Yeah, Madi left that night.

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home