Now More Happier.

7.22.2004

Ah, rebellion.

When my dad left with my sister, he mentioned that it'd be really cool if I had the lawn done by the time he got back. However, I was too busy being glad I was alone to remember when they were getting back, so it didn't get done. In fact, the day I was planning on asking him when they were getting back, he came home. So, since they got back, he's been nagging me. I did the front lawn, the one people actually see, and now he wants me to do the back. I'll get it done on my own time, or he can do it. It's not like we have a giant backyard.

Well, this isn't good enough for him. Also, I drink a lot of soda. So, he's threatening to only buy me a certain amount per week (it's enough to last for about half a week), and then more if I mow the lawn. That is so lame. So lame, in fact, that I'm just not going to bother now. I'll drink orange juice, water, tea, and his pepsi twist, but the lawn will remain unmowed.

I'm like a lazy, white version of Gandhi.

6 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

mow your damn lawn

6:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go buy fucking kool aid packets and kick him in his balls until he agrees to mow the grass.
-Ashleigh

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

I see you've found the wonderful world of blogging, Trevor.

Also, this page represents just how lame my dad's being.

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Trevor said...

a big fat lowercase lol.

5:10 PM

 
Blogger Joshua said...

Buck up and do some manual labor you sissy. I can't count the number of times I mowed that damn lawn, surely you can do it for a while.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

I already did the front lawn, that's my manual labor quota for atleast a month.

8:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home