Now More Happier.

5.05.2004

F-ed in the A.

That's the phrase that kept repeating itself over and over in my head as I took the Chemistry SoL. The obvious pun didn't even make an appearance. The chemistry SoL is so much harder than the biology one I took last year that it's rediculous. How do you go from "Which of these animals is native to Virginia? [A: Camel, B: Armadillo, C: Giraffe, D: Squirrel]" to "In the formula 2H2SO4 + 2H20 ----> 2SO4 + 2H20, how many moles of 2H2SO4 will produce 10 L of water?" Seriously, the person who made this test needs to be hit in the head with a baseball bat. The plus side is that I'm taking Chemistry next year for college credit, and I'll be able to retake the SoL if I didn't do too well on it, next time knowing more (hopefully) than I do at this point in time.

Fortunately for me, taking the Chemistry SoL means that I get to take the History one on Friday...after hearing about it from friends today. Go me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home